Ravenous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Sanctuary Server TW Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos

Go down 
+10
Nanalie
IronCleric
IvoryIce
Ilere
tekkblade
Erasi
WillFire
yue strike
t0xic_
MamaLndShark
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MamaLndShark

MamaLndShark

Female Number of posts : 30
Username : MamaLndShark
Registration date : 2009-01-06

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos Empty
PostSubject: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:05 am

(((Be SURE to left click on photo to see it full-sized)))

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 47871332mr1.th
Cool profile shot of me in 2003

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 20080209firstpics0020crez7.th
Me playing Settlers of Catan in 2007

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 71880009croppedandshoppro0.th
WillFire and GreenShard in 2007

Last edited by MamaLndShark on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
t0xic_

t0xic_

Male Number of posts : 246
Username : T_oX_iC_v
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:15 am

way to go with posting mama lol. And a side view pic eh? cant see much but nice pic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toxic_1988
yue strike

yue strike

Number of posts : 187
Username : ShanaAi
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:48 am

ahhhhhh, ya got a cute kid ^^

you all don't look bad either <.<
Back to top Go down
WillFire

WillFire

Male Number of posts : 148
Username : _WillFire_
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 am

yue strike wrote:
ahhhhhh, ya got a cute kid ^^

you all don't look bad either <.<

Nice save. >.>

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.salvationbygrace.org/default.aspx?ct=sub/qa
Erasi

Erasi

Male Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 am

hehe ... nice family . It's cool how you all play video games ...

My mom cant even check her email lol!
Back to top Go down
http://beherith.hi5.com
MamaLndShark

MamaLndShark

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah, GreenShard won't have the problem of having non-gamer parents not understanding why he games so much cheers

Heh, My Mom knows how to check her e-mail. She is so brave because a lot of how-to-do what doesn't stick in her head, but she keeps at it anyway.

Erasi, maybe one day yer Mom will make you fall over in shock by figuring it out. Cool cheers Cool

geek ,

MamaLS
Back to top Go down
WillFire

WillFire

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:04 pm

MamaLndShark wrote:
Yeah, GreenShard won't have the problem of having non-gamer parents not understanding why he games so much cheers

Heh, My Mom knows how to check her e-mail. She is so brave because a lot of how-to-do what doesn't stick in her head, but she keeps at it anyway.

Erasi, maybe one day yer Mom will make you fall over in shock by figuring it out. Cool cheers Cool

geek ,

MamaLS

Maybe Erasi can teach her how to play PWI What a Face
Back to top Go down
tekkblade

tekkblade

Male Number of posts : 72
Username : Tekkblade
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

yaaay mama, willfire and GreenShard xDDD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Delicious_derek
Ilere

Female Number of posts : 33
Username : Ilere

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:32 pm

YAAAAY

Last edited by Ilere on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IvoryIce

IvoryIce

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm

awww pretty Ilere, and mama. you guys are both so awesome.
Back to top Go down
t0xic_

t0xic_

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Go mama, willfire and greenshard. Nice pics and cute kid!
Back to top Go down
IronCleric

IronCleric

Male Number of posts : 168
Username : IronCleric

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:27 pm

I'd eat you all. And thts saying something. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Nanalie

Nanalie

Female Number of posts : 85
Username : Nanalie
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Oh my gosh, mama!!!! Great pics!!!!! Your baby is adorable!!!!! I must glomple him ASAP! XD

And I love that pic of Will-papa with the baby!!!! So much cuteness!!!! And mama, you're so pretty!!!!!! *GLOMPLES*
Back to top Go down
MamaLndShark

MamaLndShark

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 am

Thank you IronCleric and Nana na bo Bana

flower flower flower ,

MamaLS
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

Number of posts : 19
Username : killercow
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:55 pm

I never got to play settlers of catan in real life. friends to cool for that i guess.
I did play it online for 9-10 years and even if it was a long time since i was active there are still people who remember me as the best player ever. Still probably wouldnt have a chance against someone as classy as you. At least not in real life
Back to top Go down
WillFire

WillFire

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:08 pm

KillercowD wrote:
I never got to play settlers of catan in real life. friends to cool for that i guess.
I did play it online for 9-10 years and even if it was a long time since i was active there are still people who remember me as the best player ever. Still probably wouldnt have a chance against someone as classy as you. At least not in real life

Mama Classy? Absolutely.

But is there something other than real life that I missed? A virtual Settlers of Catan? Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
Carlly

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Mama the pics are great i love them!!! The kid is sooo adorable, and so are u!!! Very Happy Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
Arroww

Male Number of posts : 34
Username : Arroww
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:41 am

Nice Pics, Great Famliy Smile Hey where were you when I was Younger, Mama? lol! Ohhh wait, you would not have been able to handle my life, Mentally. pirat lol! You made the right choice with WillFire. AWSOME Looking family Smile
Back to top Go down
MamaLndShark

MamaLndShark

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Here's a fun silly, Arrrrgh type photo of GreenShard with a green thumb taken last summer. geek cheers MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 860800

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos Picture012ln1
MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos W800
Back to top Go down
Ilere

Female Number of posts : 33
Username : Ilere

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:43 pm

awh!!! those blue eyes *melts*
but why if i may ask is his tongue nblue and his thumb green?? MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 462513
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

Number of posts : 19
Username : killercow
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Nice silly pic!

WillFire wrote:
KillercowD wrote:

Mama Classy? Absolutely.

But is there something other than real life that I missed? A virtual Settlers of Catan? Suspect

lol!

There are lots of places to play settlers at. the original one online was made as a java project by someone at university the university was nice enough to host the server to play for a few years after he was gone but eventually they took it down and the original programmer made the code available as open source. the community moved around a bit but now play at http://jsettlers.com/ for registered members of the ladder (myleague.com/soc) and you can also go to other servers there where you can play against bots or random people.

There was another site that popped up 7-8 years ago too that used a download client and after the original java settlers was made open source many sites adopted their own version. Msn and yahoo tried but i dont think they still have it. some board game sites like asobrain has their version now and have added different adoptations of the game (knights and seafarers) and many unique boards.

I prefer the orignal site still even if i hardly play anymore and my username just got deleted after 30 days inactivity 2 weeks ago. If anyone want to try i would be glad to help and get a game going sometime. just be careful cause it can be addictive.

http://jsettlers.com/

Again that is a very cute silly pic
Back to top Go down
WillFire

WillFire

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:51 pm

KillercowD wrote:
Nice silly pic!

WillFire wrote:
KillercowD wrote:

Mama Classy? Absolutely.

lol!

There are lots of places to play settlers at. the original one online was made as a java project by someone at university the university was nice enough to host the server to play for a few years after he was gone but eventually they took it down and the original programmer made the code available as open source. the community moved around a bit but now play at http://jsettlers.com/ for registered members of the ladder (myleague.com/soc) and you can also go to other servers there where you can play against bots or random people.

There was another site that popped up 7-8 years ago too that used a download client and after the original java settlers was made open source many sites adopted their own version. Msn and yahoo tried but i dont think they still have it. some board game sites like asobrain has their version now and have added different adoptations of the game (knights and seafarers) and many unique boards.

I prefer the orignal site still even if i hardly play anymore and my username just got deleted after 30 days inactivity 2 weeks ago. If anyone want to try i would be glad to help and get a game going sometime. just be careful cause it can be addictive.

http://jsettlers.com/

Again that is a very cute silly pic

Ahhhhh!!! affraid

Someone hide this post from Mama or we'll never see her online in PWI again!

/me looks for a delete button...

lol!
Back to top Go down
t0xic_

t0xic_

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Very cute kid mama!
Back to top Go down
MamaLndShark

MamaLndShark

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 am

GreenShard was eating one of those candies where you dip the stick into some flavored sugary powder. Since he was so impressed with how it dyed his tongue and fingers we messed around with funny camera angles till we found this one.

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 860800 MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 860800 MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos 860800 ,

MamaLS
Back to top Go down
Hitori_Hanso

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 pm

lol.... that greenshard really fits, hes actually green lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos   MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MamaLndShark, WillFire, GreenShard photos
Page 1 of 1