Ravenous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Sanctuary Server TW Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is the definition of bullshit xD

Go down 
+7
Hitori_Hanso
Kemeko-san
Nanalie
Ryjian
Bobstar
sabanekh
GodHatesYOU
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GodHatesYOU

Male Number of posts : 99
Username : GodHatesYOU
Registration date : 2009-01-04

this is the definition of bullshit xD Empty
PostSubject: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:32 am

this is the definition of bullshit xD 2009-01-2915-39-28
Back to top Go down
sabanekh

sabanekh

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:34 am

this is the definition of bullshit xD 528221
Back to top Go down
Bobstar

Bobstar

Male Number of posts : 11
Username : BOBSTAR
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:49 am

thats the height of BULLSHITS
Back to top Go down
Ryjian

Ryjian

Male Number of posts : 46
Username : John
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:25 pm

lol! this is the definition of bullshit xD 602815 this is the definition of bullshit xD 599522 this is the definition of bullshit xD 507219 this is the definition of bullshit xD 828479 this is the definition of bullshit xD 5104 this is the definition of bullshit xD 458334 this is the definition of bullshit xD 447214 this is the definition of bullshit xD 339437
Back to top Go down
Nanalie

Nanalie

Female Number of posts : 85
Username : Nanalie
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Wow....he's right you know. He's totally the greatest leader in the game....how, you may ask? Didn't you know he has the biggest BS factor in the game! He totally maxed it out! He should get this flag this is the definition of bullshit xD 599522 and totally raise it as high as it can go lol!
Back to top Go down
GodHatesYOU

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Nanalie wrote:
He should get this flag this is the definition of bullshit xD 599522 and totally raise it as high as it can go lol!

he already did but the flag fell off the top so it was just a plain pole and Arroww shoved it so far up his ass clericranger became the flag being raised.

clericranger is the new bs flag
Back to top Go down
Kemeko-san

Kemeko-san

Male Number of posts : 49
Username : Kemeko-san

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 pm

GodHatesYOU wrote:
Nanalie wrote:
He should get this flag this is the definition of bullshit xD 599522 and totally raise it as high as it can go lol!

he already did but the flag fell off the top so it was just a plain pole and Arroww shoved it so far up his ass clericranger became the flag being raised.

clericranger is the new bs flag

Rofl this is the definition of bullshit xD 791657
Back to top Go down
GodHatesYOU

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:56 pm

:CRBS:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 pm

hes probably 12 yr old kid with United States President on his wall, and salutes it every nite -@@

''one day Mr President, im gunna be like you hoo hoo''

lol! this is the definition of bullshit xD 599522
Back to top Go down
Ryjian

Ryjian

Male Number of posts : 46
Username : John
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:24 pm

GodHatesYOU wrote:

LOL this is the definition of bullshit xD 860800 this is the definition of bullshit xD 860800 this is the definition of bullshit xD 860800
this is the definition of bullshit xD 828479 this is the definition of bullshit xD 5104
Back to top Go down
Hitori_Hanso

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:25 pm

GodHatesYOU wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice GHY. frickin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carlly

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 pm

That guys so full of himself and he should really shut the f up this is the definition of bullshit xD 169985 this is the definition of bullshit xD 38644 this is the definition of bullshit xD 458334
Back to top Go down
IvoryIce

IvoryIce

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:19 pm

wow arnt you guys nice? its not his fault he an ugly loser, blame genetics (it's his parents fault)
Back to top Go down
Nanalie

Nanalie

Female Number of posts : 85
Username : Nanalie

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

LOL THE REPLIES TO THIS THREAD ARE FRIGGIN HILARIOUS AND HAVE ME ROFL'ING AT WORK XDDD (and before you ask, Ry...not literally.... >_> I SO KNEW YOU WERE THINKING THAT! ) lol!
Back to top Go down
DivineBliss

DivineBliss

Female Number of posts : 59
Username : DivineBliss

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:59 am

this is the definition of bullshit xD 914234 this is the definition of bullshit xD 828479
Back to top Go down
Arroww

Male Number of posts : 34
Username : Arroww
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:48 am

cheers GodHatesYOU Totally AWSOME Post Dude. I Salute you!! *Salutes>>>>He will get his Soon and then I will be able to stck my foot so far up his ASS that he will be tasting my TOE JAM FOR A MONTH!! Well done Mate king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is the definition of bullshit xD   this is the definition of bullshit xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is the definition of bullshit xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenous :: Just for Fun!!! :: Pictures and Funny Shots-
Jump to: