Ravenous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Sanctuary Server TW Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roxy picture time!!! >_>

Go down 
+3
t0xic_
KillercowD
Genesisxxx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesisxxx

Number of posts : 14
Username : Genesisxxx
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Roxy picture time!!! >_> Empty
PostSubject: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:04 pm

These are pictures of me.
Obviously.
Lol.
Sorry I can't make them any smaller! >_<
Enjoi anyways.
(you like my spelling of enjoy don't ya? :p i do believe that's a skate brand also. not sure.)

Roxy picture time!!! >_> Photo005dc4

One of my and my ex. Those are mostly what my pictures are of, me and him.

Next one!

Roxy picture time!!! >_> Photo012

Eh. One day after school. That one above was. Not a great day, since it was humid and my hair went beserk.
Next.

Roxy picture time!!! >_> Photo001rx0

Kind of blurry, but I still like it. Haha.

Anyways.
That's me.

I have myspace if you wanna hit me up!
Just ask.
:p
MSN/AIM too.
Friends are always fun.

XOXO
Rox.
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

Number of posts : 19
Username : killercow
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

nice job
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Nice job? Lol.
What kind of response is that?
Razz
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

It oculd referr to many different things i guess
Sorry if i wasnt specific. Lets go with "nice job getting these pictures up for us to look at" for now. okay?
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:53 pm

I was just joking.
T_T
But yeah.
Took me like, 20 minutes to get everything right.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Glad you managed to get it one. Next time it will be much easier cause now you know how it works
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:07 pm

More like I jus thad to get the pictures right.
Photobucket was being a noob.
I post on forums all the time.
Lol.
It's fun.
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Yes it can be
I dont hang in any forums anymore though. Im here today i guess but that is only cause of your eyes...
And it would be rude to not answer you
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Why'd you come here in the first place though? :p
Bored?
lol.
I might post a few times, but I love scanning forums when I'm bored.
Giving my input when I see fit.
It's interesting.
Since political things catch my eye a lot.

Speaking of eye, you mentioned mine.
What do you mean?
Sorry, I'm blonde.
I don't know what things mean.
:p
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I guess i was bored too and thats why i read the posts on the forums
Your eyes are beautiful. Enthralling even
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Boredome drives me to extremes, like playing runescape.
Lol.
And thank you for such a wonderful compliment.
I do enjoy your choice of words also.
Enthralling is very advanced.
Especially for most people on the internet.
Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Either you mean that people on the internet are usually not that good with words.
or you mean that choosing such a word shows i am genuine in my compliment.

PWI is the first mmorpg i play and it took very deep boredom for me to try it out. Now i was bored of that as well and guess i was lucky cause you had just posted your pics
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:31 pm

The first one.
People suck with choosing such descriptive words these days.
No intelligence anymore.
>_<
Drives me insane.

I found PW by browing the site with the MMO list of games.
I had just gotten hacked on RS and decided to quit.
But now I'm kind of back into it.
I also play Silk Road Online.
So I am balancing three games at the moment.
Quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
t0xic_

t0xic_

Male Number of posts : 246
Username : T_oX_iC_v
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Cute pics, finally seen the face behind the gamer. Very cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toxic_1988
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 pm

That must take a lot of skill. I am doing okay with my one game but i wouldnt be able to handle two. Three is just insane
Do you have a favourite one out of those?
Back to top Go down
t0xic_

t0xic_

Male Number of posts : 246
Username : T_oX_iC_v
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Quote :
Roxy picture time!!! >_> Photo012

Do say you have lovely eyes. Smile Roxy picture time!!! >_> 345891
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toxic_1988
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:40 pm

@ Tox: Thanks! Hehe. I appreciate the compliment.

@Cow: Yeah. It's very hectic. Especially getting on even amounts and keeping all those people happy. I'd have to say my favorite is Runescape, since I've played it the longest. Then PW, and finally SRO. The longer I play, the more loyalty I feel. I also multitask during game play. MSN, AIM, Myspace, music, two games at once. I do all of that. Lol. I need food. O_o Fatty is hungry.
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Dont say that last thing Sad

Two games at once sound extreme. I usually watch tv when playing and some other sort of stimulation at least when travelling around or if waiting for something more exciting to happen. I try to not do anything else on the computer when in fb cause sometimes when i tab to windows it doesnt let me come back in. I cant play games like this in windowed mode. i always click outside of the screen when i try.
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Sorry.
Lol.
Low self esteem.

Anyways.
Yeah, it's really hard. I'm pretty much afking on PW at the moment. I play PW in windowed, but since I have it so large it fills the screen I don't really worry about clicking outside of it. During an fb though, I give it my full attention. I dispise TV though. Unless it's on G4. I find most shows very boring and stupid. Heck, I find most things boring and stupid. Lol. Mmmm... Tropical Skittles... Good... Heh. I'm happy now. I have my sugar fix. :p
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Sugar is important

I like sports so i need tv to be able to see as much sports as possible. At least it is good to have in the background when doing something else. When it comes to shows i download a few but dont really watch them on tv.

One day ill try and be brave and try and play PW in windowed mode. Maybe ill be able to master it
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Sugar is one of the main food groups.
Lol.

Sports are alright. I prefer videogame and nerd shows though. Like those seen on G4. Crap. I gotta go fix dinner. Pizza. It's easy, but annoying.

So Killer, what sports do you like the most?
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Football (soccer for you i guess). Played it myself till i was 21 but got a nasty foot injury and guess i didnt had the will to fight my way back properly. Still love it and watch to much soccer. Also played hockey for a few years so watch some of that too but not as big an interest as for soccer.

Tennis i like too. I mostly watch womens tennis. My favourite player is Nicole Vaidisova but she is in a bad streak for the longest of time now. big shame and i hope she will be able to find her passion for the game again.
I watch snooker a lot. My grandparents watch it too and i like to talk to them about the matches tournaments.
The big races in cycling is always fun. Especially since the commentator(s) here are the best and even if the races can be boring they are always interesting to listen too.
Some mixed martial arts. One channel show it during nights so its great when up to late.

Then i watch the world championships on lots of sports including bandy, handball (you probably dont know what either of those are) and track and field.

sports i dont like would be the three big american sports. basketball, baseball and american football. I tried to watch the super bowl but dedicating 4 hours to watch 1 hour of game time isnt what i call fun.

Ive been trying to get myself to make pizza for a few days now. I bought more ingredients for it today so maybe i dont have a choice but make it tomorrow. Hope your turns out well.

Also we dont have G4 here.
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Such a wide array of interests you have! Haha. Football is my favorite also. American football is fun to play, but not fun to watch in my opinion. Honestly I prefer watching cross country horse races and other things of such manner. I love horses. I took lessons for two and a half years. Sorry for the late reply, I was getting dinner. Lol.

We just buy like a really good frozen pizza and cook that. But I always put on extra toppings and such. It's delicious!
Back to top Go down
KillercowD

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 pm

I will have to take your word on how good it is. Im sure your special touch is what makes it good.

Ive never been that much into horses but i understand the appeal and if you been doing it yourself then even more so.

I know you where away for dinner so i was waiting patiently
Back to top Go down
Genesisxxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 pm

It's fun riding a horse. Especially when you get that feeling while running around that you're both one. You can close your eyes and feel the horse beneath you, all of it's muscles moving in sync with yours. A very magical feeling to be honest. And when that does happen, you know you're an expert rider.

Although you have patience, I still feel bad to keep you waiting.

Any way we can talk outside of here?
I almost keep forgetting to refresh the page.
Lol.

Sorry if that's a bit, forward of me.
>_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxy picture time!!! >_>   Roxy picture time!!! >_> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxy picture time!!! >_>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next